kids in the garden

It is but isn't text or HTML. Message source info tells the story. It actually contains two copies of the message. One is text/plain One is text/HTML. FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2 Dave

Reply to
Dave

Not many cars - he's a tractor man ...........but don't be giving him any ideas please! LOL

Reply to
Rachael Simpson

I think I'll get me some chemicals now, if it all the same to you.

- Bill Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (make it a double)

Reply to
Bill Rose