Kale and Parsnip seeds

Can anyone recommend a favorite source for a small amount?

Reply to
Mike

I deal with these folks as they come from a colder climate.

Love kale which can get buggy but after a light frost heaven. Then when it is soup time parsnips and salsify. Pea soup on as I write.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I get mine from Fedco Seeds in Mains.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day As long as you are learning, you are living When you stop learning, you start dying

Reply to
JonquilJan

Lowes? Or am I just being ignorant?

George

Just how small is small? 8^)

I would recommend Pinetree Garden Seeds for someone shopping for small packets at reasonable rates, including very reasonable shipping and handling for seed-only orders.

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz