Kale and Parsnip seeds

Can anyone recommend a favorite source for a small amount?

I deal with these folks as they come from a colder climate.
<http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/category.aspx?category=1
Love kale which can get buggy but after a light frost heaven. Then when it is soup time parsnips and salsify. Pea soup on as I write.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

I get mine from Fedco Seeds in Mains.
JonquilJan
Learn something new every day As long as you are learning, you are living When you stop learning, you start dying

Lowes? Or am I just being ignorant?
Mike said:

Just how small is small? 8^)
I would recommend Pinetree Garden Seeds for someone shopping for small packets at reasonable rates, including very reasonable shipping and handling for seed-only orders.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

After enlightenment, the laundry.