Just in time

This year I managed to get the garden picked before frost. If it was not freezing this morning it was very close. Even remembered to get the Basil in. It is now drying. Green tomatoes, peppers, and rhubarb. Looks like I am going to be very busy for the next few days. Time to visit the neighbors.
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills
The Cook;904029 Wrote:

Haha, that's lucky!
Yeah I've managed to get everything in good time, finished last weekend, then first major frost was tuesday!
--
Mathink

The Cook;904029 Wrote: > This year I managed to get the garden picked before frost. If it was

We were caught out by a unusually early cold spell that wasn't forcast and as I was away for a few days lost a lot of crops that I had planned to pick on my return.
--
spes123