Jung Seeds

I rcv'd Jung's Seed Catalog. I have never heard of Jung before, can anyone offer an opinion on this company?

I also received on of their catalogs for the first time. I don't need much of anything this year so won't be able to comment.
--
Susan N.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

They are the main competition to Freud's Seed Catalog.
--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com /
higgledy wrote:

companies every year. Look at the following link for more info on Jungs. http://davesgarden.com/gwd/c/106 /
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if Leddons, Sewell NJ is still in business? I cannot find any info on them.