Jung Seeds

I rcv'd Jung's Seed Catalog. I have never heard of Jung before, can anyone offer an opinion on this company?

Reply to
higgledy

I also received on of their catalogs for the first time. I don't need much of anything this year so won't be able to comment.

Reply to
The Cook

They are the main competition to Freud's Seed Catalog.

Reply to
Usenet2007

They are an OK company. I order from them or their affiliated companies almost every year. Take a look at the following link and it will answer a lot of your questions about this seed company:

Bill B

They are an OK company. I order from them or one of their affiliated companies every year. Look at the following link for more info on Jungs.

Bill B

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if Leddons, Sewell NJ is still in business? I cannot find any info on them.

Bill B wrote:

Reply to
higgledy