jujube tree

Looking for something 'different' (but edible) to try in pecan country. jujube tree sounds like it might do ok here (30mi S of Ft Worth). very small lot. do I need more than one to produce? think they are fairly common in CA. seeds worth trying?

no
Most of my jujube fall in the ground but I have not yet seen one germinate. Great little tree otherwise.