Johnny's Selected Seeds

Anyone get this catalog yet? I haven't ordered from them in 2 years and wonder if I'm off the list.
I do see some of Johnny's seeds listed in the new White Flower Farm catalog. WFF used to be the sister company to Shepherd's Seeds. Last year, Shepherds didn't issue a paper catalog. Instead you were supposed to go to the WFF website to browse and order Shepherd's Seeds. So, I guess Shepherds is no more and Johnny's has taken their place. Oh well, I'm just rambling here.
Mary

boron
boron snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Thanks everyone. Mine finally arrived. Oh Joy! Let the ordering begin. :-)
Mary