Jiffy starter greenhouse vs wet plate

If that presmption was true, I wouldn't need to sterilize my germination soils. The peat starter would be sterilized, because they only have one function. Except for germination, potting soil needn't be sterilized, it would just be an added cost to the producer.

Reply to
Billy

Neighbor has the same kind of set-up, and wasn't he surprised when a family of raccoons came in one night to look around, while the family was up watching TV.

Reply to
Billy

Taxidermy?

Reply to
Billy

The photo with the two dogs are my feet :)

Reply to
Dan L.