Jerusalem Artichokes, Albany NY area, pickup only

As in, I'm digging/re-planting before they start growing. Contact via email if you want some.
Peace,
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G
Heck, Gary! I can give you some of mine! BTW, my garlic is doing great!

On second thought, this is a lot like the "Free kittens" sign outside every other farmhouse hereabouts, isn't it?
Garlic looking good here too, and the few elephants I grow just pushing up. I only grow elephant garlic to say I can... sort of like kissing your sister.
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G

every
up.
You have that right! I've tried to get rid of them for years. They just keep coming back.
As to the garlic. After you excellent advice a few years ago, although we never did get to the garlic festival, we have been producing our own hard neck garlic ever since with great success. So much better than the stuff at the supergrabit.