Japanese Hand Garden Tools

Many which double as weapons.
http://tinyurl.com/33zan9t
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"Always tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything."

My wife got me a Neiji garden hoe some years ago. Just the thing for transplanting, or frightening the Witnesses.... (they no longer stop here).
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/4 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G

When the witnesses come I am cordial but state up front people of weak faith try to convert others for confirmation. Seems to work.
Years ago Smith and Hawkens offered hand tools from Japan that had a square wood metal interface. I have three of them 3 feet from me now. The Hand fit was oval and a joy to use. Tools to extend the mind in a way. Don't know where to find them new but I treat them like family heirlooms in case one of my kids get into growing plants. Fingers crossed.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

"Always tell the truth and you don't have to remember anything."

Typical Yank