Italian herb garden

I'm looking to put together a list of herbs for my Italian garden. I have oregano and basil but that's about it.Anybody got a list of Italian herbs? Thanks Jim
jim wrote:

Just *one* kind of oregano or basil?
Penelope
jim wrote:

Well, speaking as a chef, you'd also probably want flat leaf parsley, thyme (various varieties), maybe some fennel and garlic ... lots of garlic.
-- dave

Green peppers, chives, onion and tomato?
There's some seed as well. Someone else might be able to call some seed varieties. All that's sticking in my mind is mustard seed at the moment, but there's some others that are thrown on breads and such.
-- Jim Carlock Post replies to the newsgroup, thanks.

rosemary italian parsley (duh) fennel marjoram thyme sage garlic
Basically for a mediterranean climate are it.

Thanks All I have been making my own pizza dough from scratch lately and want to try and make the sauce ( not ready to make my own cheese yet!)