It was hot and humid...I tell you. mis weeding

Just out an hour ago and got into hand weeding. Going good just a few bug bites than as I looked at what I weeded I realized I planted those plants. Purslane hides well in with other plants not weeded. Was looking for a purslane rich salad soon. Shessee
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

I feel your pain. When planting, I tend plant the same plant type in clusters. When weeding it not that hard to spot the odd looking plant that does not belong there.
Hour ago, I just finished mowing the yard and weeding myself. I think my suntan oil is bad, Im getting a nasty sunburn on the neck. Someday day I think I'm going to take the risk and get arab head band. Garden hats just do not protect the neck. Then again I am getting old as well :)
--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

Just lurking. I've seen pictures of bicycle racers in Europe in the 1920s who covered the nape of their necks with a big lettuce leaf, the edge of which was stuck under their caps.
sa
In article <f7d7c141-29a4-4864-b7b0-6870d55d8a59

For those who might like a more upscale, up to date, durable, North American version of the same.
http://www.leevalley.com/US/garden/page.aspx?pV791&cat2,42407,33245,56791
The price listed is US.
Wish you were closer, you could weed my garden and have all the purslane you could carry for your trouble. I put a couple of pickup loads of horse manure on the garden early this spring and now have unbelievable weeds. I eat lots of them but it's far more than I could ever use. Steve

I have been weeding all week a little at a time. I think im going to get help this weekend. I hate weeding.