Is this safe to place in my garden?

I could not find a way to put the picture in here, so i'm linking to it: http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID 05
My question is, being of the nature of the material would it hurt my plants?
Thanks in advance,
John
On 8 May 2004 13:17:42 -0700 in
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tyler John) graced the world with this thought:

what kind of spam bullshit is this. This crap will kill you, it looks like shit and only an idiot would buy something from a lying shitbag like you. Might I suggest you at least try changing your email adress, which may likely now be full of hate email, when you're going to lie to people, shitbag?

http://www.tomsenenterprise.com/TrinketsandTreasures/results.asp?CategoryID 05

plants?
Don't use it. It's clearly toxic Spam.
I clicked on the wrong window and got a picture of Alec Baldwin. At least I assume it was the wrong window. Are you thinking of planting Alec Baldwin in your garden?
Oh wow...what an opportunity. DO NOT plant Alec Baldwin in your garden for fear he will grow and reproduce. For God's sake...compost him immediately...and be sure to invigorate your compost pile with human urine to insure adequate biological activity to completely decompose him! Then he will no longer be a threat! And it will save him the painful problems of having to leave the United States! However, be warned...since this compost will be contaminated with his remains it may not grow anything of use, only contaminate the rest of your garden with noxious waste. have a wonderful day. May the farce be with you.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com writes:

My veggie garden is for food, not ornaments. Safe? Maybe. However, I usually keep things not necessary for the garden out of it. The flower garden is the place for ornaments.
Glenna
Glenna Rose wrote:

The guy is spamming.