Is this for real?

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure where to start.. I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done this program before and maybe get some reviews...

Check it out let me know what you think

Landon Wiggs

just poor quality spam

Reply to
Bill who putters

You seem to have inadvertently (I hope) fallen into the same useage every spammer uses to promote its web site. Could you post a full URL? The TinyUrl thing is another spammer sign, not to mention possible malware. Thanks, and hoping I'm wrong this time.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/4 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G

Reply to
Gary Woods

Tinyurls are accepted from those with whom I have a history. They are not acceptable from strangers.

Reply to
Billy

Duh.

Reply to
Thos

?enc_user=DNks4xUAAABIvAEReXBeYvUlqQmLW5OawpgQwwzd3C0EibrmpNqjPg

Reply to
Bill who putters