Is this for real?

I'm trying to grow a garden and some organic foods, but I'm not sure where to start.. I found this website online but I just want to see if anyone has done this program before and maybe get some reviews...
Check it out let me know what you think
http://tinyurl.com/26b7dm3
landon
In article

just poor quality spam
Duh.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=WhCVOhMAAADZOSGzdrSQMRAg GDURoV72WMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=DNks4xUAAABIvAEReXBeYvUl qQmLW5OawpgQwwzd3C0EibrmpNqjPg

You seem to have inadvertently (I hope) fallen into the same useage every spammer uses to promote its web site. Could you post a full URL? The TinyUrl thing is another spammer sign, not to mention possible malware. Thanks, and hoping I'm wrong this time.
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/4 in upstate New York, 1420' elevation. NY WO G
In article

Tinyurls are accepted from those with whom I have a history. They are not acceptable from strangers.
--
- Billy