Is it ok to mix BT, Rotenone, and fish emulsion in the same sprayer?

Just a courious question. I usually spray each at different times but I need to do all three this weekend. I have done the rotenone today but it just got me to wondering if I could save a few steps if I mixed all together in the spayer and did it at the same time. My main concern is will the rotenone kill the BT? THanks. kenny

Reply to
kenny

My guess would be that it wouldn't. It might be a waste of BT anyway though. What pest do you have that BT will kill that the rotenone will not kill first?

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I use the BT on my tomatos and cabbage for the tomato hornworm I did not know that rotenone would kill them. I have a slight problem with red spider mites on a few tomatos so I was wanting to spray them and the cabbage for worms that are starting to eat them. I figured to give them a double wammy before things get out of hand. THanks Kenny

Reply to
kenny

Reply to
Bill