Is it just me or is today a horrible news day?

"Through four generations, the corn treated the man-made chromosomes as if they were natural and passed them along to offspring intact at a rate nearly as high as for chromosomes native to the plants. "This appears to be the tool that agricultural scientists and farmers have long dreamed of," said Daphne Preuss, a University of Chicago professor of molecular genetics and Chromatin's president. Earlier this year Monsanto Co. signed a non-exclusive agreement to use Chromatin's technology and Chromatin has been in discussions with several other agribusiness firms, expecting to conclude similar agreements."

Daphne, it's the effin' breakthrough I've dreamt about. Are you sure it's correct to spell your name with the "n" in it?

Reply to
Steve

Heh heh.......every day is a horrible news day when you look in the right places.

And the article you posted is is really horrible. Thanks. :-(

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie