Is it just me or is today a horrible news day?

"Through four generations, the corn treated the man-made chromosomes as if they were natural and passed them along to offspring intact at a rate nearly as high as for chromosomes native to the plants. "This appears to be the tool that agricultural scientists and farmers have long dreamed of," said Daphne Preuss, a University of Chicago professor of molecular genetics and Chromatin's president. Earlier this year Monsanto Co. signed a non-exclusive agreement to use Chromatin's technology and Chromatin has been in discussions with several other agribusiness firms, expecting to conclude similar agreements." http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/chi-fri_biotechoct19,1,5209721.story?ctrack=1&cset=true
Yeah Daphne, it's the effin' breakthrough I've dreamt about. Are you sure it's correct to spell your name with the "n" in it?

Heh heh.......every day is a horrible news day when you look in the right places.
And the article you posted is is really horrible. Thanks. :-(
Charlie