Ironite Questions?

Page 11 of 11
In article

Technical malfunction:O) I emphatically agree with your conclusion and all I can say in my defense is that I didn't address myself to her (?). Actually there seems to be several trolls in this group, using different names but that isn't beyond the abilities of a single tweaker.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

What makes you think I drink Ironite? It's tilled into the soil and lasts all season.

I justify using what I need in my garden to grow plants. Convenience counts as does cost. I don't enjoy your unlimited income.

Two of us.

Our kids are all grown and gone on with lives of their own. They wouldn't be offered a glass of liquid Ironite either. :)