International Medical and Health HELP...

Hi, Guys..!!!

My puppy ','

has had an ear infection fo almost 2 months now '.'
'What is aproblem.?'
I am taking he t the dr and they are giving he tablets for it but nothing seems to work '!'
'?'
'.'
He onl gets these ear inflammation this time of year. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what you did t solve it. I've suggested to put ear plugs in ears when she is around water t keep water out of her ears to see if that helps but she will not d that.I would appreciate any help. Best Regards..

-- allexandr00

Reply to
allexandr00

one Labrador we had got ear infections but the vet gave us drops to but in her ears. That seemed to clear it up.

Hal

Reply to
hal

Get a life!

-- Fermez le Bush

Reply to
Salmon Egg

*frowns*

*points at the "Do not feed the Spammers" sign.*

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

I'd already replied, sort of, to the first post before I saw this. So, is it a twin sister or a Labrador retriever who has the ear infection? From, interestingly enough, somebody with no previous posting history. I'll not be clicking those links, even though my browser is relatively secure by virtue of not being Micro$oft. We now return you to your cuttings, already in progress.

Gary Woods