Interesting eggplants

I'm thinking of growing some of those round green Thai eggplants this year, and I'm hunting out some small red ones that looked like plum tomatoes that I had once. Anyone got any other "grow-them-yourself-becasue-they're-hard-to-find-in-stores" eggplant suggestions?

Check out one called Fairy Tale. Very compact plant, fruit is lavender with white stripes and is non-bitter with few seeds. We use them for grilling and in stir-frys. We got our seed from a local seed house but, I'm sure they'll be available many places. They were an AAS winner last year, not often that happens to an eggplant.
Ross Southern Ontario, Canada. New AgCanada Zone 5b 4317'28.63" North 8013'28.55" West To email, remove the obvious from my address.
Pete from Boston said:

Ross beat me to it! I also recommend 'Fairy Tale.' Excellent little eggplant. It is, hands down,the best tasting and most productive of the small eggplants I've tried.
Another eggplant variety I like is 'Neon' which seems to have suffered from a seed crop failure this year. This is a white-fleshed (firm-textured) type of eggplant. The fruit color is a bright pink/violet -- very eyecatching.