Info on posting

Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on this group? Thanks

Doesn't bother me. If you preface it with FS (For Sale) anybody that's not interested would know not to waste their time on it.
On 21/07/08 14:38, Allan Matthews wrote:

You just did!!
Ed

Check with the non-existent moderator...
--
Dave

Bailout: Friend, relative, business acquaintance
"Dioclese" <NONE> wrote:

It seems odd that someone would fleece a person who is nurturing nature and, their family by gardening.
A plant that has no reason for being and takes space from a plant you want is called a weed. A reasonable gardener would get rid of it.
We have a weed that takes our resources, our children, and our faith. I suggest you pull it out.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Like gardening, as in business, if you don't take the medicine, it only gets worse in the long run. Agreed, pull the weed now.
--
Dave