Indoor Planter Survey

Hi, I'm a student completing a major design project and i need your opinions on planters.

The survey is only 5 questions thanks.

  1. Would you be interested in having some form of plants and planters in your home?

Yes No

If you answered no to this, the survey is complete. Thank you.

  1. Do you have any plants or greenery in your home? Yes No If no, why not?

  1. What do you think of the current planters available?

  2. Are there any improvements you would like to see in planters in terms of function and aesthetics? No Yes. Please state your improvements

  1. How much would you be willingly to pay for a planter? (approx. the size of a 30x30cm cube)

Thank you for taking your time for the survey.

Reply to
strawberried

yes

Yes I have plants. What kind of greenery did you have in mind that is not a plant? Do you mean green carpet, green painted walls? Well yes I have that too.

just fine

no, life is too short to spend it re-designing planters.

i don't buy them.

6) Why do students of design assume that there are significant improvements to be made in gardening equipment and that this is a worthwhile endeavour?

Because they are design students not gardeners.

David Hare-Scott

Would be interested? Why use a future term here? Yes, I have them already.

I have plants. However my plants are all brown and wilted, none are green.

So many varieties that I cannot count them.

Improvements? Planters are an Art form, Not an engineering project.

30 x 30... That's not a planter... Thats a vase :)

Zero! I will not pay for them, planters or Vases, but I will accept freebees if I like it.

Reply to
Nad R

No, not interested.

Reply to
Ruteger

hey thanks guys for answering my survey, i guess planters aren't such a great idea

Reply to
strawberried

YOU'RE WELCOME :)

Reply to