Indoor chillies?

Does anyone know what varieties of chillies are best suited for growing indoors?
--
Grub

Grub wrote:

Tabascos work pretty well. Whatever you grow, you will have to pollinate them by hand if you want any fruit. It's easy to do with your fingertip or a Q-tip or a small soft brush.
But I have usually trouble with bringing pepper plants indoors -- They get attacked by aphids, white flies, and/or red spider mites, and these kill the plants before I can get them under control. I had Rocoto peppers growing in pots on the patio last year, and when I brought them indoors the insects quickly killed them even tho' I sprayed. Maybe it's a humidity thing.
Bob
Grub wrote:

none