Indoor chillies?

Does anyone know what varieties of chillies are best suited for growing indoors?

Reply to
Grub

Tabascos work pretty well. Whatever you grow, you will have to pollinate them by hand if you want any fruit. It's easy to do with your fingertip or a Q-tip or a small soft brush.

But I have usually trouble with bringing pepper plants indoors -- They get attacked by aphids, white flies, and/or red spider mites, and these kill the plants before I can get them under control. I had Rocoto peppers growing in pots on the patio last year, and when I brought them indoors the insects quickly killed them even tho' I sprayed. Maybe it's a humidity thing.

Bob

Reply to
zxcvbob

none