indestructable tomato varieties wanted

Hello everybody,
I live in the Netherlands (W.Europe) and growing tomatoes here is not always easy. The summers are usually to cold and wet to grow them outside, while my little greenhouse quickly gets too hot when the sun does shine. So what I need to start with is those really strong and healty, disease resistant varieties. Gardeners Delight proved to be one of those. It kept growing no matter what. Can anybody recommend any other varieties I could try pls?
Steffie
remove xx from emailadress
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 11:52:57 +0100, "Steffie"

I haven't grown them myself, but I've often seen 'Stupice' recommended for cool, short-season places.
Pat
--
To email me, remove the spam trap and type my first
name in its place.

Yes, I have heard about Stupice. Seems to be very popular in the UK. Hard to come by over here though. But very soon the new seed catalogues will be falling on my doormat, so who knows?
snipped-for-privacy@meadows.pair.com wrote:

I grew Stupice this year. They did OK, and it was a terrible year for gardens. But the Better Boy did better -- it was just later. I had another tomato called Tiger Tom that did pretty well and was early, but the tomatoes were seedy and didn't have much meat. Tiger Tom would be just fine for juicing. Principe Borghese (sp?) grew well and produced early last year, but this year it was a bust.
I'll probably grow Better Boy and Stupice exclusively next year.
Early Girl is also a popular tomato here in Minnesota.
Bob

Thank you Bob, I certainly will give Better Boy and Early Girl a try. If I can get the seeds, that is.
Steffie

"Australian Red" do well in cold climates

Which seed company produces that tomato please Robert?