Ind. tomato topping question

Hey Folks:
The end is near up here. I've got a greenhouse loaded with indeterminate tomato plants that are full of green 'maters. If I pinch off the blooms and/or pinch the top of the vines, will the plants put their energy into ripening the 'maters that are already on the plants?
Thanks,
Jan Zone 3
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

Yep. Lop off the tops of the branches and the plant hasnothing left to do but put the energy into the tomatos.

The thought of topping the plants is painful, but I'll do it. Thanks!
Jan
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.

Yeah, It's time here too. Oh well, not much of a crop this year.