Increase potato yield, how?

Hello,
Tried to grow potato plants this year, and worked out pretty well. Any good way to increase yield in a small space 10'x5'. Is it better to bury deep all at once or bury the plant a little at a time, or should mounded hills be used. I know people all use different methods.
Thanks!
On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:30:30 -0700, Darrell Ulm wrote: ....

With that 10X5 plot I'd make 5 rows using the ten foot length. Dig a foot deep trench, put a potato in firmly into the ground, one eye, cover with an inch of soil. Hill until soil is level. as the potato vine comes up start applying hay around them. Water well, takes a lot of water for potatoes. Get a chance add some sand to your soil, a lot, to let the potatoes have room to grow. Compost doesn't hurt either.
--
Bud

On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 19:30:30 -0700 (PDT), Darrell Ulm

Google "potato grow box". I make mine out of old pallets.