I've seen a half price vegetable seeds offer

Hello everyone,

Wyevale Garden Centres are doing an offer on Suttons Vegetable Seeds a the moment. They are selling them at half price. I had an emai newsletter come through which had this offer in it. The offer was no clickable so I couldn't buy it online, but it is in the garde centres.

Cheers! Beard

-- Beardy

Reply to
Beardy

Are the seed packets marked for 2008?

Reply to
Billy

Hi Billy, I just went in there today to buy some and get a few othe

bits for the garden. I checked the label and from what I can see the are this year's seeds. They've started putting their Spring range in s I imagine it must be an offer to tie in with that. I noticed on th display that the offer finishes on the 12th February. Hope this helps?

Beardy :-

-- Beardy

Reply to
Beardy

Sounds like a good deal to me:-)

I plan to start germinating cabbage, onions, beets and parsnips in about three weeks. Usually, I don't get into the garden until May but I'm gong to try some cold resistant plants for late March - early April. After last years fiasco in the garden (not enough heat), I can hardly wait to have another go at it.

It must be too cold for my green manure (8 C today), I don't see any sign of it, but the red clover is taking hold between the stepping stones in the garden.

Reply to
Billy

Eat out of bins

many tank

-- BrownFingers

Reply to
BrownFingers

?????? Uh, I'll keep that in mind. Another concept for the truly frugal, ecologically correct house holds is eating from dumpster diving and roadkill. It may take a while for our middle class brains to acclimate to the concept but once they do, the logic of it rings clear and true.

Reply to
Billy

Billy wrote:> ?????? Uh, I'll keep that in mind. Another concept for the truly frugal,

Andy adds: Another suggestion for those who have a neighbor with a constantly barking dog :

Go to the library and check out a Korean cook book......

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Reply to
AndyS

Evil dude... ;-)

I just used an airsoft.

Did not take them long to learn to run and shut the hell up when they heard me on the fenceline.

Pit bulls.

Reply to
Omelet