I've seen a half price vegetable seeds offer

Hello everyone,
Wyevale Garden Centres are doing an offer on Suttons Vegetable Seeds a the moment. They are selling them at half price. I had an emai newsletter come through which had this offer in it. The offer was no clickable so I couldn't buy it online, but it is in the garde centres.
Cheers! Beard
-- Beardy

Are the seed packets marked for 2008?
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
Hi Billy, I just went in there today to buy some and get a few othe
bits for the garden. I checked the label and from what I can see the are this year's seeds. They've started putting their Spring range in s I imagine it must be an offer to tie in with that. I noticed on th display that the offer finishes on the 12th February. Hope this helps?
Beardy :-
-- Beardy

Sounds like a good deal to me:-)
I plan to start germinating cabbage, onions, beets and parsnips in about three weeks. Usually, I don't get into the garden until May but I'm gong to try some cold resistant plants for late March - early April. After last years fiasco in the garden (not enough heat), I can hardly wait to have another go at it.
It must be too cold for my green manure (8 C today), I don't see any sign of it, but the red clover is taking hold between the stepping stones in the garden.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
'Billy[_4_ Wrote:

Eat out of bins
many tank
-- BrownFingers

?????? Uh, I'll keep that in mind. Another concept for the truly frugal, ecologically correct house holds is eating from dumpster diving and roadkill. It may take a while for our middle class brains to acclimate to the concept but once they do, the logic of it rings clear and true.

--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
Billy wrote:> ?????? Uh, I'll keep that in mind. Another concept for the truly frugal,

Andy adds: Another suggestion for those who have a neighbor with a constantly barking dog :
Go to the library and check out a Korean cook book......
Andy in Eureka, Texas
In article

Evil dude... ;-)
I just used an airsoft.
Did not take them long to learn to run and shut the hell up when they heard me on the fenceline.
Pit bulls.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have