I smell rabbits in my garden.

Strange. I can smell them but they don't do much damage except for killing some bean plants.
It finally dawn on me that I wasn't smelling wild rabbits but the rabbit poop I had applied as fertilizer earlier this year.
;)
Els
--
http://elsewhere1.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

"James" < snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
So what killed the bean plants?

Here is a good link that comes to my mind regarding this post.................I just love rabbit poop stories. Don't we all ! http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/illinoisnews/story/117AB19D03B0B0608625731A001404DF?OpenDocument
--
Junior, Patches &
Pet Human: Daryl