I'm new too

I am new at gardening too. The internet is great for looking up anything to find useful information

Reply to
Ryan Cunningham

Buckle up!

Reply to
Billy

Somebody will set u straight here.

Good luck.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Sometimes. But sometimes it is just nice to have an answer from someone with an experience with the questions you have. That is what I like about these gardening groups. MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Sometimes. But sometimes it is just nice to have an answer from someone with an experience with the questions you have. That is what I like about these gardening groups. MJ

We should Conceder ourselves lucky that this usenet group isn't trashed yet.

Like 90% of the rest of Usenet.

Reply to
DogDiesel

Hello everyone i m also new in this forum. i m glad to join this forum. and nice meeting to everyone.............

Reply to
homefellas87

Carpets are definitely a personal choice, so rather than advocating any one thing - let me just tell you what I did. The corn silk carpeting gets dirty just looking at it. I too wanted a solution other than constant shampooing. I found a set of 4 Lloyd VelourTex carpets custom sized for the 2011 Touareg in a dark brown that almost exactly matched the dash and door trim. They offer a cargo area mat too, but I went with the gray VW CarGo mat back there. Anyway the VelourTex are the same nap height too, which lessens the risk of catching them with my shoes upon entry (the next grade of Lloyd is twice as thick). These attach to the factory floor snaps, and even cover more area than the OE carpets. Which is good, because under the cornsilk floormats, there's just more cornsilk carpeting. I pulled out my OE mats and put them in storage. I'll use the Lloyd mats until it's time to trade, then put the as new OE mats back in.

Reply to
Clarissa12