I'm back!

Changed ISPs and 'killed' my computer, but getting back on track now...what have I missed?

You missed the fact that this newsgroup has been disbanded, and I'm just here to turn out the light. :-)
Pan Ohco wrote:

Wrong. Myself, Omelet, and Billy have taken over, and no Chia pet is safe.

Nor freshly ploughed gardens...
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

Oh jeez, hide the women and children. We are now entering a hole in reality. Reality, what a concept.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
Billy[_4_];765233']In articl
omp snipped-for-privacy@news.giganews.com, Omelet omp snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: - In article 47672600$0$84232$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sonic.net, doofy snipped-for-privacy@notme.com wrote: - Pan Ohco wrote:- On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 12:07:46 -0800, "Lilah Morgan" snipped-for-privacy@cmc.net wrote:
Changed ISPs and 'killed' my computer, but getting back on track now...what have I missed?
You missed the fact that this newsgroup has been disbanded, and I'm just here to turn out the light. :-)-
Wrong. Myself, Omelet, and Billy have taken over, and no Chia pet i safe.-
Nor freshly ploughed gardens...-
Oh jeez, hide the women and children. We are now entering a hole in reality. Reality, what a concept.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
In article

What's so "real" about reality?
Especially during these days of PC behavior? ;-)
That's the beauty of gardening. Plants don't care about PC.
Nor do they read the manuals. <g>
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

You mean that since we only see a tiny part of the electromagnetic spectrum and only hear a small fraction of the sound spectrum, not to mention we have no ability to detect electric waves like a shark, and totally lack any radar or sonar capability, more information gets by us that we detect, that reality?

I don't know. A lot of it just seems like courtesy.

Like pets, they just want to be feed and watered on time.

Me too. <g>
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
In article

My reality is not your reality. We all live in our own worlds and just share them with everyone else. Philosophy is phun!

There is a fine line between courtesy and idiocy. Imho anyhoo. We need to keep it "real". A lot of "PC" denies human nature.
YMMV and all that. <g>

And kept clean. :-)

<lol>
See? Your (and the plants!) own personal reality. :-)
--
Peace, Om

Remove - (dash) to validate gmail.

When did you leave?
--
Susan N.

Don't remember the exact day, 'twas in June or July I think...