I love seed exchanges...

I've had good luck with the one on Farmer's Almanac site, and hopefully the one on GardenVillage.com will turn out just as good(working on getting a mulberry plant on there now). I've done 2 through Farmer's Almanac, and doing another one, and I'm gonna score some heirloom melon seeds I've wanted for a while. And I'm sending out some heirloom seeds as well, so everybody wins :-) Plus in the current exchange, I'm also getting rid of a seed packet I didn't want in the first place(didn't realize til I got home it was the wrong variety of what I wanted).
Victoria, zone 5a
--
What would YOU do for a Klondike Bar?

Never heard of a mulberry plant. Years ago me and my buddies found a deserted mulberry tree loaned with berries. We ate a bunch. Then someone discovered that each berry was wormy. End of story.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

No foreign intervention unless tyranny at home.

If you don't know about them, have a look at seedsavers.org. And Yahoo has an heirloom veggie and a seed savers' list.