I have in the ground..

I have in the ground: 2 Brussel Sprout..from seed 3 " plants 5 Broccili Green Goliath from seed 3 " Crown plants a few Cauliflower and Kholrabi plants lots of Radish and Lettuce from seeds Today I planted 10 Tomatoes I grew from seed Lots of Squash and Cux ready to bust out of the basement under the Lights. Soil temp is above 60 Hate the wind. That is the report from Madison, Illinois Across from St Louis MO Farmer Joe
Farmer Joe...
Do you farm your vegs for market?
Howdy: I'd like to so I can quit my real job. I have only been growing for 2 years and mainly have only sold a few tomatoes and squash last year. This year I've sold some tomato and cux plants and I really think that more money can be made selling young plants than the fruits of your LONG SUMMER labor. What do you think?? Iam begging to be educated. Today 83 F in Madison, IL Soil temp 65 F I'm putting a bunch of my "babies" out...cux, squash, lots of tomatoes and a few peppers. Hope it doesn't freeze....

It/s like anything else. If you have something few others do, then you do well at market.
Fr'instance - everyone has cantelope but few have cassava melon.