I have had

nightmares of being buried under mounds of cucumbers and zucchinis with a garnish of tomatoes and jalapenos .

Reply to
Terry Coombs

You do know the classic way to deal with that don't you? : : : Find an unlocked car and put them into it.

Reply to
Farm1

Brag, brag, brag. Just you wait until I'm buried under a mound of tomatoes. You won't hear any complaining from me.

Reply to
Billy

LOL: I guess everyone has his cucumber and/or squash horror story. Your neighbors'll eventually turn up the teevee volume and pretend not to be home when they see you coming....

Reply to
Derald

:)

i could think of worse ways to go...

songbird

Reply to
songbird

Pass the vinaigrette and the croutons, please.

Reply to
Billy