I have had

nightmares of being buried under mounds of cucumbers and zucchinis with a garnish of tomatoes and jalapenos .
--
Snag
Yes , my garden really IS doing that well .

You do know the classic way to deal with that don't you? : : : Find an unlocked car and put them into it.

Brag, brag, brag. Just you wait until I'm buried under a mound of tomatoes. You won't hear any complaining from me.
--
Palestinian Child Detained
<

Your neighbors'll eventually turn up the teevee volume and pretend not to be home when they see you coming....
--
Derald

Terry Coombs wrote:

:)
i could think of worse ways to go...
songbird

Pass the vinaigrette and the croutons, please.