I had a productive Earth Day...

My celebration consisted of planting seeds of 3 kinds of beans, 2 kinds of peas, 3 kinds of radishes, 3 kinds of beets, echinacea, catnip, lemon cucumbers, and parsley, and planted a currant plant and a catnip plant in the ground. And cleaned out one of my bunnies' cage to have more stuff for the compost pile. Tomorrow I plant thyme and the rest of my basil seeds, and transplant some german chamomile to sell(I think I've mentioned it grows like a weed over a decent portion of our land)

I did that a few days ago. Although, I only planted one kind of most plants. ;-) Two varieties of beans, though. One's a bush bean, and the other's a pole bean.
Right now, we've got more garden than desire to plant seeds. The strawberries will take up the extra room eventually, though.
Puckdropper