Hydroponics. More government nonesense

Borek, I suspect that you have been dealing with Fisher Scientific. I won't even try to begin with how wierd they are, except to recommend that when they ask for your Social Security number, hang-up. The present administration has unleashed paranoia throughout the land, in my humble opinion. We aren't talking high-speed centrifuges here. We are talking vegetables. Fisher Scientific is totally wacked-out and will soon go under or wake-up. In the mean time, us hobbit-like gardeners can get pH meters from VWR or Cole - Parmer.

Hopefully, the political climate in this country is changing but that may be hoping for too much since the same corporations pay both major parties for access.

In the mean time, coloribus gustibus non disputatum.

- Bill

Reply to
Bill Rose