Hydroponics

Can someone send me the address to signup for the hydroponics list? TIA
--

Squire

in article bi98o5$6iqtl$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-179791.news.uni-berlin.de, tippy1 at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote on 8/23/03 7:42 PM:

snipped-for-privacy@list.hydroponics.org
If anyone wants a power grower, you can have it for the cost of the shipping. Let me know and I;ll get it packed up so you will know the shipping cost. Includes booklets, grorocks, pump. A little wear and tear, but works. snipped-for-privacy@cox.net