How to store onion sets-help!

I've just ordered 300 onion sets from a reputable company. They are hea
treated to prevent bolting. The thing is i'd like to plant the successionally rather than all at once (saves storing a glut, and growing space is at a premium). Is there a way I can do this and ho long for
-- Koscha
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 20:33:10 +0100, Koscha

Last year I stored my extra sets in the crisper/veggie drawer thing in the garage refrigerator at 35 F and they kept for a couple months, if I recall correctly. At any rate, it slowed 'em down a bunch so I was able to do what you plan.
Never heard of heat treating or dealt with that, so I hope what I suggest isn't contraindicated for the way they were treated.
Charlie