How to ripen apples?

Several of my apple tree branches have broken off in recent wind. Im not sure what variety the apples are (suspected bramley). They are nearly about the right size but they are too green. I have about 20kg of the apples. I want to use them to make cider but they aren't quite ripe.
Has anyone got any tips on how I can ripen these apples? Thanks, Liam
--
liampenn

Airtight container, and a bunch of bananas ( ---> ethylene gas). If your apples are close to ripe, this will work.
--
Welcome to the New America.
<