how to peel wheat and spelt grains?

hi;
I have a backyard garden where I have been growing a stand of wheat and spelt this year. I'm trying to find out how one should go about peeling the husk off of the grain. Is there a particular machine that one can buy, or perhaps some kind of farmer's service that might be available for individuals like me? I'm located in Vancouver, Canada should anyone happen to have any specific advice for this area.
Thanks
In article

Google for "Threshing".
--
Peace! Om

Thank you so much Omelet, your hint is so helpful. :)
In article

I'm surprised nobody else chimed in... I'm just glad I knew the term.
I really do hope it helped.
Cheers!
--
Peace! Om

"Crime does not pay as well as Politics".