How do you make tomato juice?

Juicer or cook and mash?
I want to try making juice next season.
This season I was able to dry some cherry tomatoes. I like them much better than fresh tomatoes.

Victorio strainer or equivalent. Heat juice to boiling, add 1/2 teaspoon of citric acid per quart. Fill jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace. Process quarts 40 minutes in boiling water bath.
Ross. To email, remove the "obvious" from my address.