How do you make rabbit/mole repellent with egg?

I understand you can use eggs for repellent. Should just I beat up a raw egg and put it in my sprayer and spray everything?
My mother in law does this, only she lets the beaten egg ripen for a few days before spraying. You are basically spraying rotten eggs on you stuff. I don't know if it keeps out rabbits and moles, but it sure works for her concerning deer. They leave her flowers alone now. Even people walk way out around them now.
|I understand you can use eggs for repellent. Should just I beat up a | raw egg and put it in my sprayer and spray everything? |
I cant promise anything, but I plant garlic between my cabbage plants and the rabbits have left it alone every year for 6 years. I would think that garlic would be a lot better to work with than rotten eggs.
Dwayne