How do I control earwigs?

Hi All,
Went out after dark to look at my sprouting pots. I got earwigs! And if I am not mistaken, they are munching away on my children. I sprayed them with chrysanthemum.
How do I get rid of these pests!
Death to Earwigs; death to weeds, -T
On 06/12/2016 12:14 AM, T wrote:

Needs to be an organic method
On 6/12/2016 3:15 AM, T wrote:

Before you call the Orkin man they tell you this: http://www.orkin.com/other/earwigs/how-do-i-exterminate-or-get-rid-of-earwigs/
On 06/12/2016 04:20 AM, Frank wrote:

That just tells me earwigs like damp conditions. And, I need damp for my sprouting cups.
I also noticed that one of my mature hollyhocks had all kinds of holes in its leaves and wasn't doing too well. When I shined the flash light on it, it was swarming with earwigs. I killed all I could find with chrysanthemum spray. And that guy loves dry conditions.
I sprinkled a bit of garlic power on my sprouting cups to see if that would help. No results in yet, but they sure do smell nice.