home made insecticide

Is there a home made insecticide/repellent that i can use to spread on my plants? I want to stay away from poisen, and have wholesome fruit. Also, is there a good, longlasting snail poisen out there that will last a long time? I also have pincher-bugs that i think might be eating my plants. Any suggestions?
Snails? Hand pick, drown in beer. pincher bugs? earwigs? There are many homemade products you can make but it helps to know what you need to get rid of. There's nothing to spray for snails/slugs. Not sure about earwigs as they are supposed to eat decomposing matter.

Rhubarb leaf tea is good with aphids and whitefly. As far as slugs an
snails are concerned, have you tried beer traps? More expensive bu effective are copper bariiers, or even using copper tools. By far rh most effective remedy for slugs ( but not snails) are nematodes. The almost wipe out the slug population for a season http://www.nemasysinfo.com
-- DJBrenton