Hiya, I am new!! I also have a few questions

Hi there,
I am new, I live in the West coast of Scotland, I am 27
Hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions, they are:
* I am propagating a few rosemary cuttings, I dipped the stems in roo hormone, place them around the edge of a pot and placed them in a ba on a bright windowsill (indoors). Today I opened the bag for a peep an a couple of them have started to show signs of mold starting, why i this? Have a made the soil too damp?
* Out of 40 tomato seedlings I have 4 left!! I am ashamed!! My chilli' are doing very well just now as I have started putting them outsid during the day in a propagator 3 of the tomato seedlings I have ar still very pale, they are all spindly too, 1 of them is starting to g a darker green now, is this because of lack of light? They now g outside with the chilli's
Thanks
Kare
-- Ginger1880
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

They don't have to be in a bag.
The mold is probably due to humidity inside the bag. You didn't say whether it was plastic or paper.
Propagate the cuttings in 2 inch cel-paks and you don't have to separate them to repot when they get bigger. (They can grow up to be bushes.)
Anyone got any idea???
Please help
-- Ginger1880
Ginger1880 said:

Some 'organic' approaches:
Beneficial nematodes
Use row covers and crop rotation
Plant resistant varieties.
Interplant carrots (and use outer borders) of some other crop plant (garlic, onions, non-related herb) or cover crop (vetch, clover). You could also try regular sprays with a garlic/rosemary to act as a repellant and odor mask for the carrots.
Thorough cleanup after harvest is always a good idea. Destroy any infested carrots. Destroy any weeds in the carrot family that are growing nearby.

Ginger1880;779645 Wrote:

"They don't have to be in a bag.
The mold is probably due to humidity inside the bag. You didn't say whether it was plastic or paper.
Propagate the cuttings in 2 inch cel-paks and you don't have t separate them to repot when they get bigger. (They can grow up to be bushes.)"
It was a plastic bag
They are not looking too good, think I've lost the
-- Ginger1880