Historical Seed Lists

We have just posted 11 heritage seed lists (from 1677 to 1948) to our website for anyone who is interested in the development of vegetable varities over the past 350 years. Click on Vegetables on the main page. Saved as PDF files with downloadable Acrobat reader.

Regards Ray Warner for Thomas Etty Esquire

Ray Warner

Thank you, the old catalogues are so cool!

Reply to
Pen