Herbs And Vegetables Expert Required For Filming!

Hi all!
I work for a company called Videojug, and since launching in September 2006, Videojug has grown into the world’s most comprehensive library of free factual video content online and we are looking to film around 20 2-minute “How To” videos on herbs and vegetable growing and am looking for an expert, and this is where I seek your advice. The series of films would all be related to herbs and vegetables and in a tutorial form, from “How To Grow Chives” to “How To Plant Rhubarb” and “How To Grow Cauliflower”.
If you feel that this is something you are interested in, please drop me an email on snipped-for-privacy@videojug.com or give me a call on 020 7250 4310.
Best, Charlotte
Charlotte Marsden Researcher
Videojug Corporation Limited St. John’s House (4th Floor) 54 St. John’s Square, Clerkenwell London EC1V 4JL
email: snipped-for-privacy@videojug.com Tel: 020 7250 4310