Herb root depth

Can anyone point me to a site that lists the rooting depth of common herbs. I've heard of tables out on the Net, but haven't been able to find any.
Thanks in advance!
Scott wrote:

Umbelliferae (dill, parsley, aniseed etc.): _deep_. They all have taproots. Ground covers: shallow Lamiaceae (basil, thyme, lavender, hyssop etc.): middling.
Others with taproots: - mullein - elecampane - some of the Echinaceas
Henriette
--
Henriette Kress, AHG Helsinki, Finland
Henriette's herbal homepage: http://www.ibiblio.org/herbmed