Herb and Vegtables

I was just wondering if there are any suggestions for good herbs to grow. I currently grow Basil, Oregeno and sage for herbs. Tomatoes, green peppers, peas and jalepeno's for vegies.

Reply to
Stitch

I would add chives, tarragon, rosemary, fennel, and summer savory. That would take care of most of my requirements.

Reply to
Steve

Rosemary, mint and parsley are all fairly easy to grow and very useful in the kitchen. Fresh mint and parsley are 100 times better than dried.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott