Help! Too many hot banana peppers!

Hi guys, the recent rains and susequent hot sunny days have made my pepper garden EXPLODE! I was able to trade some of the stuff off to neighbors, but need a recipe for something to do with the bananas.

they are simply huge, and just waiting to get stuffed and roasted.

anyone have a good recipe for stuffed hot bananas?

thanks john

Reply to
Bpyboy

neilselluski

Simple recipe I use as a snack.

Cut the top off and take the seeds out. Stuff with Vienna sausages. Chicken or regular. Have a cold beer on the side.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
james

Try searching hotbot or google. search for stuffed banana peppers. I tried it and came up with over 13,000 hits. Some are easy ones and went all the way to gormet.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
james

Can you make a salsa with them? I've used many different kinds of peppers when I make my own.

Reply to
Lisa J Gehl