Help, Tomato Blight

A blight is spreading through my tomato plants,
http://www.polybus.com/blight.jpg
Can someone identify this. Is there anything I can do?
Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz said:

It looks to me (based on the single photo) like one of the leaf spots, like bacterial spot or septoria spot. Remove the badly infested leaves and use a copper spray on the plants. I'd also suggest using a kelp (such as Maxicrop) in your foliar spray. The extra potassium and micronutrients would be valuable. (I'm looking at the illustrations in _Identifying Diseases of Vegetables_ published by Penn State.)
Try looking at the photos here and see what you think: http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/index.html
(And please, no poetry!)