Help! Ripeness of Eggplant Varieties

Hello,

I have 3 eggplant varieties in my garden that were purchased unmarked, and am having a hard time figuring out when to pick the fruit.

One plant has standard purple fruit, but it is smaller and almost completely round.

One plant has pale yellow ridged fruit, almost looks like miniature pumpkins or ornamental squash.

One plant has clusters of small, almost berry like fruits...very small (smaller than blueberries) and currently green. One or two "berries" are turning red.

Any information you have on these would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! Sandra

Reply to
scoop