help! Pepper plants cut off!

Help!!! I just went outside to the garden. One of the "branches" of a yellow bannana pepper was laying on the ground. it looked like it had been cut off. the middle of the stalk is hollowed out.

what did this and how do I kill it?

email: daveallyn at bwsys dot net please respond in this NG so others can share your wisdom as well!

Reply to
Dave Allyn

The afternoon after I wrote taht message, I went out and started cutting on the pepper till I got to good stem. fouind the little sucker... about a 1/4" light grey worm-type thinggy. was laying eggs. killed him. don't know if there are more or not, but havn't had any other problems...

between working 12 hour days, and trying to prep a 600 quare foot run for our dog's run to be concreated.. this is the first chance I have had to write back..

thanks for the input!!

dave